Tohatsu 3.5hp 4-stroke Outboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beat The Price Increase On Selected Tohatsu Models
We are holding the 2022 prices on 9.8hp to 30hp models.
In addition, no Sea Surcharges apply, saving you an additional 3%!
Between Now And The End OF February. Limited Stock Only.
First Come First Serve Basis - Order Now.
MFS3.5: 3.5hp 4-stroke outboard
- Light and compact!
- Front mounted shift lever
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EU and CARB 3-Star rating approved
NOTE: Prices may be subject to a SEA SHIPPING SURCHARGE
High Performance & Easy Operation
- Newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products
- 3-way storage portions without worrying about oil spill
- Newly Designed font and back carrying handles for easier transportation
- Water cooled and thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360° steering
- Easy to check oil level gauge indicator located on the engine’s side
- Light and compact
- Designed with proven technology
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
* = Certain models ** = Remote control models
Warning & Protection
- Oil lever sight-gauge
- Shows oil-level without having to remove the cowling
Prices maybe subject to a SEA SHIPPING SURCHARGE
A pre-delivery inspection (PDI) is required at time of purchase to ensure validity of 7 year warranty a £68 per PDI will be charged prior to shipping.
T&C for Outboard Offer:
- Offer is strictly based on available stock (no special orders)
- Offer is only given on models from MFS9.8B to MFS30D. All other Tohatsu models are exempt from this offer
- This is a first come first serve basis
- All orders must be paid for in full ‘before shipping’
- All orders must be shipped no later than the 28th February 2023
- There will be strictly no holding/reservations on stock